The Grand Beach Hotel offers unparalleled affordable luxury and value for money. The concept that has been developed is a mix of several well know hotel principles which all combine to create a truly new approach which has proven exceptionally successful. The core tenets:
- Luxurious and light colored lobby area
- Large sleeping rooms of approximately 440 sq ft plus a balcony, each including a sleeping area, a lounge area, two 42” flat screen Tv’s, two full bathroom, two desks, a minibar and ample storage
- Exceptionally appointed gardens
- Prices that defy the competition’s understanding
- Friendly service
- Fresh, fast, convenient and affordable restaurant concept
- Excellent design in keeping with our locality
Our hotels offer high quality facilities and service to appeal mostly to a family oriented tourist and local traveler. We purposefully limit our meeting facilities to a minimum, and, as a result, the hotel is not encumbered by the peak and valley requirements of the meetings and convention business.
The Group behind the Grand Beach Hotel
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside in Miami has a fantastic heritage with other Hotels in the Group including The Grand Beach Hotel, Miami Beach and Montreux Swiss Hotels and Resort, Montreux, Switzerland
- The Grand Beach Hotel, Miami Beach
The 430 room Grand Beach Hotel in Miami Beach was opened in November 2009. With its large, innovative room design, light welcoming colors and a high level of luxury offered at an affordable price, the hotel has been a success right from the start.
- Montreux Swiss Hotels and Resort, Montreux, Switzerland
Comprising the Royal Plaza Montreux and Spa, the only 5* hotel directly on the shores of Lake Geneva, the Eden Palace au Lac, the Villa Eden au Lac, the Grand Excelsior du Lac and the Villa Toscane, the Murray Group owns and operates 470 rooms in Montreux, overlooking Lake Geneva.